Saturday, January 26, 2013

Heart Stealer 25

Hello All,

In the middle of all the Aadyaa rush, here are my picks for a quarter century of Heart Stealer Quilling designs :) The first winner is so seasoned a player at quilling that I needn't even mention anything about her prowess with the quill (oh my my, what phraseology :D).......

The first winner is Baukje from the country of dykes, who has kept me mesmerized with her creations for months on end. She has won the Heart Stealer before but this time, she bowls me over with the delicateness and elegance of her very Victorian pattern quilled tea-cup and saucer......with a spoon to go along :)


The second winner is no newbie to quilling either. His quilled Dutch windmill left not just me, but everyone spellbound. This time, Harold Nieuwenhuis is back with a Steam Engine, of all things! :) And what a steam engine :)


Winners, please feel free to grab your Heart Stealer Quilling Designs badge and display it on your FB Wall/Blog :) Congratulations Baukje and Harold :)



So, from the fragile Victorian tea-cup to a steam releasing locomotive, from Holland to USA, the only boundary quilling knows is that of your imagination.......let it loose, let us quill, let us be creative.....

Happy Quilling
Pritesh

5 comments:

Artforte said...

This is out of the world creation ... speechless...Congrats

http://rajnichawlahandmade.blogspot.in/ said...

OMG...can't evn think of such innovative ideas!!
Once i stood still wid my mouth open wide to see d delicacy of cup n saucer andd off course spoon too and on other hand my eyes popping out to see that engine...i really don't hv any adjectives in my dictionary to describe both creations.

Baukje said...

I suddenly see my cup and saucer
Thank you for all your sweet and beautiful reaties!
Greetings from Holland Baukje

WhiteRacoon said...

Wow!!! I never knew you have a blog like this! Gonna be a follower. That's amazing!! Absolutely a blast! I'm impressed!

Irene Houle said...

Amazing job! Where do we find instructions for projects like these? I so want to try new projects