Friday, January 18, 2013

Heart Stealer 24

Hello All,

After literally an eternity, I am back! Sorry for this break but Aadyaa Originals has been keeping me on my toes (and MORE!)..........

The heart stealers this week just truly deserve every bit of applause coming their way! The first winner is:

Bistra Toneva with her fiery lion! I don't think words are needed to let you know why :) The ferocity of the lion says it all!!!!!






The second winner this week is Lekha Justin's mindblowing symmetric design:





Winners, please feel free to grab the Heart Stealer badge and display it in your blog/FB profile :)



I wish I had the time to list out all the phenomenal works done by various people but I promise I will do better the next time round :)

Best wishes and keep the spectacular quilling coming :)

Pritesh




2 comments:

PMT~ Meg said...

The lion is amazing, as is Lekha's work! Great to have you back on the lookout for stunning quilling, Pritesh.

Lekha justin said...

Thank u so much for ths gr8 Award Pritesh...
Hugs
LEKHA